Monday, July 18, 2011

Must-Read Book (Even if You Can't Read)

Clutter-free Classroom is having a week long linky party and today's question makes me drool!  Here it is:  Complete this sentence, “Based on the illustrations alone, my favorite picture book is _________.” Use photos or additional sentences to support your choice.

I love SO many picture books that narrowing it down to just one is a challenge.  But one of my favorite picture books, based on the illustrations alone, is Great Joy by Kate DiCamillo illustrated by Bagram Ibatoulline.  Of course, this Christmas story is precious and touching, but the illustrations are amazing and breathtaking.  They tell a story all on their own.  Just reading the illustrations in this picture book brings me great joy!


So be sure to head over to Clutter Free Classroom to check out this Linky Party and the whole week's worth of Linky Parties they have going on there.

Also, be sure to stop by my Too Cool for School Linky Party.  With the summer heat upon us, we are staying cool by sharing the coolest tips, tricks, techniques, and time-savers we know.


1 comments:

essay best said...

I love your blog. You literally make teaching look so much interesting than how people usually put it - boring and tedious. It's actually a creative job, in my opinion.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...