Friday, July 15, 2011

My Teacher Always Says...

Mrs. Bainbridge is having a cute linky party asking the question, "What do you find yourself frequently saying to your students?"  You know, cute sayings, things you heard your mom say, and other quips that roll off your tongue like a seal on a Slip-n-Slide.  Here are mine...

  • "Uh oh..." I know, so original.  I didn't even realize I was saying this ALL THE TIME until a new teammate told me that after a few months on my team she knew she belonged in 2nd grade because she found herself saying the the same thing.  
  • "I'd be happy to _________ as soon as __________."  This works well when you want your little squirrels to make a change in their behavior without being negative.  For example, "I'd be happy to take us to the library as soon as I see all of my little grapefruits standing quietly."
  • "I'm going to have to do something about that.  I need some time to think about what though.  I'll let you know when I've made a decision.  Try not to worry about it."  Love and logic at its best!
  • "I love you."  In my opinion, you just can't hear that enough!
So open your big mouth and link up at Mrs. Bainbridge's Class.



2 comments:

Christina Bainbridge said...

Awww! Love yours! :)

Thanks for linking up!

Christina

Belinda Kinney said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm new at this, but learning SO much! I have an idea for a Linky Party, but I'm not sure I have enough followers to pull it off. Thoughts?

♥Belinda

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...