Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pinterest


I am loving Pinterest!  It's a new site where you can "pin" things that you have found on the web.  According to the Pinterest site, "Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes."  And some of us use it to catalog of the wonderful classroom ideas we find, too!

Need an invite?  If you want to be a part of this great online community, let me know and I will send you an invitation. Just leave your email in the comment section below.
(All I ask is that you follow my blog in return...)
 
Want to follow me on Pinterest?  Just click on the Pinterest logo in this post.  Happy Pinning!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just started following blogs and am in the process of creating my own. I'd love to follow your blog! I am a recent graduate looking for a teaching position so reading all of these teacher blogs gives me inspirtation/ideas :] I'd also love an invite to Pinterst! I need to fill my summer with crafts/projects or i'm going to go crazy! hehehe My email is kaitrockey@gmail.com

Belinda Kinney said...

Hi Katie-Loo! I just sent you an invite to Pinterest. Thanks for following my blog! And congrats on your graduation. I hope you find the perfect teaching position soon.

♥Belinda
I Love 2 Teach

April Brown said...

I have been seeing Pinterest all over on the blogs I follow. I found your blog through The Teacher's Lane Linky Party. I've actually found lots of great blogs today. So much for getting anything done. :-). I'm following you on Facebook, through emails and on your follower list. I check things at various times so I like to be linked up. I'm really interested to see what Pinterest is all about. I would love an invite.
April Brown
www.msbrownsgrade2class.blogspot.come

April Brown said...

Oops! I forgot to leave my email address.
aprilbrown013@gmail.com

Belinda Kinney said...

Hi April!

I just sent you an invite to Pinterest. It will take your blog hopping and surfing to a new level!! Thanks for following my blog!

♥Belinda
I Love 2 Teach

April Brown said...

Thanks Belinda. You weren't too late, I was just really impatient. Thanks anyways. I've connected with you there as well.
I'm looking forward to learning more.
April

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...